Tuesday, June 5, 2012


A Quote From the Editor


If I might quote Sherrye Gibbs on York's book "..."I knew it was going to be a learning experience for me … I have learned about prostate cancer; I have learned what Proton Therapy is; and I have learned about the country of Korea.

I applaud York’s dedication to his subject matter and his willingness to tackle the uncomfortable subject of Prostate Cancer in a straightforward manner. Because the main character of this book goes to Korea seeking cancer treatment, I have a new perspective on this modernized, vibrant nation and what it has to offer. While in Korea, York’s main character has to find ways to entertain himself when he’s not undergoing treatment … this book allows you to share his experiences in a way that makes YOU want to be there . While this book was never intended as a travel guide to Korea … I think it just might be."

If you know someone with prostate cancer or other cancers, share this book. If you have questions about proton therapy and other cancer, feel free to email (curtis@protonkorea.com) and ask him about proton therapy for other cancers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment